Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Members Only!


Today T.J. and I decided to become part of a country-wide organization -- SAM'S CLUB!!! After going there this weekend with my family, we decided that having a membership there would help us save some moola in the long run. The only problem that we are running into is that our apartment is too small for all the oversized items we bought! Our freezer is so packed I don't think you could fit anything else in it!

We also stopped at Hobby Lobby -- one of T.J.'s very least places to stop! I picked up a few items that I needed to finish making some Christmas surprises:)

I am so excited for Christmas this year. I can't wait to do my Christmas baking!! I already checked out the baking aisle at Sam's. I think I will just buy a 5 lb. bag of sugar there instead of going to the regular store for smaller bags!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

me said...

I LOVE that place too! :)