Sunday, October 12, 2008

to blog or not to blog...

I have decided to give blogging a try. I enjoy reading my friends' blogs, so here goes!

Mom, Scott, Keriann & Derrick came for a visit this past weekend. We had so much fun having them here. On Friday the girls went shopping on Mass Ave., Zionsville, Sam's Club, and Metropolis. While we were doing that, the boys went to the race car museum, go-karting, and bowling.

Saturday was the Iowa v. Indiana game. What a blast! Tailgating was actually in a beautiful setting, kind of like camping. I think the game would be considered a blowout -- IA 45, IN 9.



Bob Evans was where it was at Sunday morning. The crew needed a good breakfast before the trip back to Iowa. T.J. & I tried to hit up an apple orchard, but they don't have apples this year, but they do have fudge. It kind of threw us for a loop!
Pin It!

No comments: