Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy week!

This has been a crazy week for me! I have been scheduled on a job every day this week. My Monday job cancelled, but only after I was already half way there. I have had to "get ready" five days in a row, which I am sooo not used to. I could really use a day where I just roll out of bed, brush my teeth, sit down and start working. It's not coming, though. I am scheduled for a job on Monday. I am so looking forward to a few days off over Thanksgiving. My goal is to be pretty caught up on all my work before heading back to Iowa, which means all work/no play this weekend. I am kissing it good-bye as we speak, so no interesting blogging from me...

T.J. has been getting along very well at his job. He gets along great with all his co-workers and seems to really be enjoying it. I am very proud of him and his positive attitude.

We are both done with our shopping for each other for the Christmas countdown. I am so excited for December 1st!
Pin It!

No comments: