Monday, November 3, 2008

Day one down...

Well, TJ's first day went off without a hitch! He mostly went over paperwork and policies today. Tomorrow he starts getting trained on his actual job. I had a job this evening, so when I got home we went and grabbed on "celebratory" ice cream to celebrate his first day! I got along all right without him even though it is just so quiet here all day by myself. I had the TV on a lot today, but I don't think I will do that too much. I found myself watching more of Regis & Kelly or Young & the Restless than working!

It has been beautiful here the last few days. It is uncharacteristically warm. It was 74 degrees and sunny here. I am not complaining at all! I am hoping for a light, easy-going winter. Not the kind of winter we had last year in Iowa. Maybe tomorrow we can go for a stroll at the park to enjoy it a little bit!!
Pin It!

No comments: