Sunday, November 16, 2008

Do you see what I see???

This is the scene I woke up to this morning. As you can see, there is only snow left on the cars and rooftop. It is already melting away. It looks like the sun is finally going to show its face after a long hiatus. How appropriate for a little sprinkling of snow the day after we put up the tree?? If T.J. doesn't wake up soon, he is going to miss it:)

Today we don't have too much planned. T.J. and I are going to run downtown to the mall b/c they have a Gap and I have a friends and family coupon I would like to use. I have some work to do. And we are both going to finish up a little Christmas shopping.

We are doing an advent of gifts between T.J. and I this year. So each day we get to open one gift. The goal is to give stocking stuffer-type gifts, but that can get kind of hard so some are a little nicer than our "rules" state. It should be fun. We are pretty excited because this is our fifth Christmas being married. And in those five years, we haven't bought any kind of gifts for each other. It was just too expensive with all the other gifts we had to purchase. I can't wait to see what December 1, which will be gifts labeled "25", will bring:)
Pin It!

1 comment:

me said...

That is a great idea to do an advent of gifts! Fun, fun...