Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloweeeeen!

Today has been a very productive day. TJ cleaned the house. He also helped me with the laundry. Today I also made a few dinners and froze them for the busy weeks ahead. Tonight I went out with Nancy, Regina & Natasha for Halloween. Not too many people were dressed up. We hung out at O'Reilly's most of the night. We drove up to Broad Ripple and were going to check out some bars up there. After we got denied getting in (b/c Natasha's ID was expired and I only had one form of ID. You have to have two to get in there), we decided to head back down to O'Reilly's. I went as Harry. Regina was a devil and Nancy was Wednesday. Natasha didn't dress up. She was kind of late getting there because her and her sister Olivia got permanent eyeliner done. I had a really good time hanging out with the girls!
Pin It!

No comments: