Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Iowa -- day two

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It's mid-afternoon Thanksgiving day. I just wanted to update my blog since I already have a lot of pictures. Grandpa Rudy and Grandma Doris came down from Mason City today. Matt & Becky came over for a little bit, but then had to go before lunch. They were going to have lunch at her mom's this year. Bev & Keith, Scott's parents, came over for Thanksgiving too. We had so much food and even more dessert. It was delicious!!
I am thankful for:

  • my husband, T.J.
  • my puppies, Herky & Baxter
  • my family
  • my friends
  • jobs -- both mine and T.J.'s
  • my health
  • Starbucks Coffee
  • hot showers
  • my heat pad
  • all the opportunities I have
  • the country I live in
  • ice cream
  • the chiropractor
  • air conditioning
  • chapstick
  • heated seats in cars
  • my Silver jeans
  • DVR

The McCord dinner tonight was at Ben's. We were lucky that the only thing we had that was the same for both lunch and dinner was turkey and pumpkin pie. Now I am pretty tired and heading to bed. I have to get up bright and early to go shopping on Black Friday. We are leaving at 4:00 a.m.


Pin It!

No comments: