Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a day!

Mom, Keriann & I started out the day this morning at 3:30 a.m. We left Baxter at 4 and headed for Jordan Creek Mall. Then we went to Valley West, Merle Hay, Hobby Lobby, Kohl's, Target & WalMart. Phew! Thankfully, I am completely done shopping!! I got some yummy CJ's Bagels and snuck it into Lucky Bamboo where mom and Keriann wanted to eat. It was soooo good!

T.J. came down and met us in Ankeny. He and I went to Iowa Diamond to pick out a wedding band. I had to leave my ring there. We can pick it up on Christmas Eve day. It is so wierd not wearing it. I keep thinking I lost my ring!

We came back to Baxter, wrapped presents, had dinner, and then headed up to O'Kelly's. We met Kristy, Ian & Brianna up there early. Then Sara came up -- she looks so cute with her little pregnant belly! Malena came up shortly after and Mindy was there too. It was so fun to see the girs! I haven't laughed that hard for so long;)

Pin It!

No comments: