Sunday, December 7, 2008

19 days until Christmas

Today I got a Dunder Mifflin mouse pad, and T.J. got a calligraphy set. For those of you who have seen T.J.'s handwriting, you must be thinking: What in the world would he want with a calligraphy set? I asked myself the same question, but he really wanted one. Whenever we went to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, even Wal-Mart, he would ask me what section they were in. So I got him one. And truthfully, he really does write better with it. I don't think it's correct calligraphy technique, but for him writing it and me reading it, it is sooo much better:) This afternoon we went to see Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn and Reece Witherspoon. It was a cute movie, and it kind of got us in the Christmas spirit. We stopped by Wal-Mart for some groceries, which on a Sunday is always an adventure! After a long hiatus in the kitchen, I made us some spaghetti and meatballs. We also made T.J. a pot of chili for lunches this week. We had a good weekend, but they go by so fast!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

me said...

I have never seen a Dunder Mifflin mousepad! I want one!! :)

I'm excited to see Four Christmases too...