Monday, January 26, 2009

20 Random Things About Me...

I filled this out today on Facebook. I thought I would post it on here. It was a lot of work:)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You must tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I started dating my husband, T.J., when I was 14.
2. I think shih-tzu dogs are the best. If grooming and yearly shots weren't so much, I could have a few more! I do want a big dog someday, though.
3. I want to adopt my next dog from an animal shelter.
4. Before I'm 30 I want to have my own baby and/or adopt a baby.
5. I would like to be a foster parent.
6. I love my job!
7. I ran a half marathon the fall of '07. I want to run a full marathon in the next couple years.
8. In March my sister, Keriann, is coming for a visit, and we are going to chop our hair off and donate it.
9. I have one sister, two half brothers (and another on the way), and a step brother & sister.
10. I am addicted to eBay.
11. I bite my nails -- nasty habit. I hate it!!
12. I love Harry Potter & Twilight!
13. My first job was as a telemarketer & I lasted two weeks.
14. My first car was a Plymouth Reliant. Before I got rid of it, it would leak water out on my feet.
15. I love to dance! I am always dancing around the house for T.J. or any other member of my immediate family.
16. I graduated in 2000 with a class of 26. Most of which I went K-12 with.
17. I would like to take photography, sewing, cooking, guitar classes.
18. My husband makes me laugh, smile & feel loved everyday.
19. I LOVE to travel and hope to go on at least three vacations this year -- Vegas, Colorado & Sandusky, OH on the lake. I would like to go to NYC and back to Sweden for a visit before I have kids.
20. I talk to my mom everyday on the phone -- probably at least three times a day!
21. I love my childhood & college friends. I also enjoy meeting new people and making new friends.
22. I want to ride RAGBRAI in its entirety.
23. I love playing games.
24. I have been told that my sister looks older than me -- ha! I am 6 years older than her. It used to bother me, but the older I get, the more I don't mind hearing that!
25. When we retire, TJ and I are going to buy an RV and cruise the US & Canada!
Pin It!

No comments: