Monday, January 19, 2009

Flu Blues

So Saturday started off just like any Saturday. Sleeping in with no alarm, showers, breakfast, not a whole lot to do. We decided to go and eat our favorite Mexican place, El J's, for lunch -- it had been about a week and a half. Then we went for a little drive, stopped by Wal-Mart, and headed home. Once we got home, I unpacked the groceries. By the time I finished that I was sooo exhausted and had a terrible stomach ache. I sat on the couch for a while and it wouldn't go away. I felt like I was going to get sick. Long story short, I did get sick. My Saturday night was shot. So was T.J.'s (sorry, Honey!)

Sunday I woke up on the couch. I had moved there around 4 in the morning b/c I just couldn't get comfortable in bed. I spent most of my day on the couch being a pile of mush. My muscles hurt! Especially my back. I had headaches all day too. What a crummy way to spend your weekend; huh?!?!
Today I feel MUCH better! I slept a good 12 hours last night, and I think I really needed that. Hopefully T.J. doesn't get it!
Pin It!

No comments: