Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stewart Richardson Girls Night Out

I didn't have a job on Friday and was feeling a little restless all cooped up in the house, so Regina and I went shopping at the Greenwood Mall. We had a really good time chatting and shopping. We even found some good deals!


Friday night Jade organized a get together for everyone at Stewart Richardson. I think there were 10 of us there. It was so nice to get out and chat with my co-workers! We met at Ram Brewery, which is downtown Indy. The service sucked, the food was okay, but the drinks were good! I tried the Indy Blonde, which is their light beer. A couple of the girls got some flavored long island iced teas and they were delicious. Too bad I had to drive! Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the night:)

Me, Judy, Nancy & Regina

Dawn (Michelle's sister), Michelle & Jade

I keep forgetting to add some pictures of my wedding band addition. Her are some pictures. First of all, hand pictures are hard to take by yourself. Secondly, please don't mind my super short fingernails. Just look at the ring:)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Keriann said...

Oooh looks like you had fun! I love your pictures :) You should put who is who so I can tell who everyone is.