Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chef Boyardee, that's me!

I didn't have a job on Friday and was all caught up on work, which NEVER happens! I also don't have a job on Monday, so that means 4 whole days with no work and nothing to do. On Friday I watched a serious amount of TV -- lots of Food Network. I decided that I wanted to do some baking/cooking. I made some frozen dinners for later when I am busier with work. I made some delicious cookies. It was a new recipe.
The weather here has been really warm, which is awesome! By today (Sunday) the snow is pretty much gone. Saturday morning we got up and took the dogs on a nice long walk at the park. It seems like they forgot how to go on a walk. Lately we have been letting them outside long enough just to do their business and then hurry back inside b/c they start shivering and Baxter cries. Anyway, they got completely soaked on their walk. They were running through puddles and tromping through the sloppy grass! I think they had a good time.

After the walk we decided to stop at Wal-Mart to get a detachable shower head. It's been a big necessity, but we keep putting it off. Now bath time with the doggies will be a little easier! Saturday afternoon we decided to go and see He's Just Not That Into You. It was a cute chick flick.

This morning T.J. got up and went and got a haircut. I decided to take the dogs for another walk. They seemed to know more of what they were doing this time. We went for a Sunday drive early this afternoon. Then we came home and watched Housebunny (hillarious!!) Now we are watching Eagle Eye. This is a side note, but we went to the car wash today and I noticed what was holding this sign up...nothing but a trusty old belt:)

I don't have an idea what I am going to do tomorrow with myself. Maybe make something??
Pin It!

No comments: