Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!Today T.J. & I had a nice lunch planned at Cheesecake Factory. We usually don't go out to eat at all for Valentine's Day because the crowds and long waits are too much for my patience. Since it fell on a Saturday, though, we decided to give it a shot. We got to Cheesecake Factory right around 11:30. We walked in about the same time as three or four 60 year old couples:) We felt older beyond our years. But when we left and the lobby was full of people waiting to eat, we felt pretty wise!
After lunch we got dessert at Cold Stone Creamery -- YUM-O!! Mike & Julie sent us a valentine with a gift card for Cold Stone (thank you so much!) we love that place and birthday cake remix.
We went home and just hung out but got kind of restless, so we decided to go to El J's for some margaritas. They were delicious! I will definitely add that to my "regular order" everytime we go there.

I had a pretty good buzz just after one of my margaritas. My head felt heavy. T.J. thought this was a pretty funny picture:) He totally wimped out. Notice my glass that is sucked dry and my straw moved over to his cup to help him out:)


I wanted to share with everyone my list of things I love about T.J. I wrote this for him in his card. So here goes:

T.J., I love:

  • your eyes
  • your laugh
  • your hugs
  • your kisses
  • the way you make me laugh
  • the way you listen to me
  • how we fit like a puzzle together
  • how you split the chores with me
  • how we are always on the same page
  • how you never complain about my cooking (or lack thereof)
  • the way you love me for me
  • how you help me save money
  • the funny things you mispronounce
  • how you stutter when you get excited
  • your snores when you are awake
  • your bed head
  • your whistling
  • your beat boxing
  • your hands
  • how you share the remote
  • how you spit big time when you sneeze:)
  • how you take the dogs out most of the time
  • how you make up different words for songs

This is, of course, just a small list of the things I love about T.J., but some are kind of funny and I wanted to share.

Pin It!

2 comments:

me said...

Awww, what a great list. :)

Abby said...

You guys are the cutuest ever!! It sounds (and looks) like you had the most perfect Valentine's Day!