Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Skinny jeans?

Today I went to a new chiropractor on the east side of Indy. The funny thing is that it's Mindy Johnson's Mom (JoAnn)'s cousin. Small world, huh? Anyway, he got me and my back all straightened out -- hallelulia! My aching neck was killing me.

After that I headed back to Plainfield. I had some spare time, so I headed to Kohl's to do some quick shopping. I decided to try on these skinny jeans and rad zippy:) This is my attempt to be young and hip -- don't worry, I didn't buy any of it!
I did cave, though, and buy a black pair of skinny jeans at Maurices, but I can justify them b/c they were only $10! We'll see if I ever wear them:)


I had a lunch with Missy and her two girls, Abbi & Kaitlyn, at McDonald's. Abbi was pretty happy to play on all the equipment they have there.

Pin It!

No comments: