Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Working out, week 1

Well, this week T.J. and I are trying to make working out a priority in our lives again. It is going good so far and I hope we can make a good routine out of it. Right now, though, I feel like I have been run over by a truck, backed up on, and run over again. No, no, no, it's really not that bad. Mostly I just can't raise my arms above my head. T.J., on the other hand, is in some serious pain. Today I accidentally elbowed him...oops! I heard a tear in his voice when he said, "Watch where you put your elbows!" It was funny.

Since Wednesday is T.J.'s day off and I am home today, we are going to hit up Sam's Club for some bulky items (chicken, kleenex, etc.) Maybe we'll give the dogs a bath today. Or maybe not. I don't know if we will be able to kneel down by the tub to do it! Probably going to buy our Vegas tickets today! We are looking forward to going in June with a good group of friends for Mike & Meagan's wedding.
Pin It!

No comments: