Monday, March 30, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
This is Natasha, our Waiter, and Tawnia
The waiter took this picture and then said, "Retake it. She ruined it!" And poitned to me:) That was kind of the theme for the evening for me! I was NOT very photogenic at all!!
This was right after he said that and I think Natasha is yelling at me telling me to quit ruining all the pictures!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
- Today I went to my FIRST spinning class ever. It was a great workout. My butt is really paying for it, though. Those seats are not comfortable!
- Today was the FIRST time I ever signed up for a gun license. Yep, that's right. T.J. and I had so much fun at the shooting range that we decided to get a g-u-n. Sometimes I get a little nervous about having one in the house, but I think it will be fine.
- For lunch we tried Roscoe's Tacos in Avon for the FIRST time. (We aren't good about going to new places. What a wierd day!)
- We had our FIRST eye doctor appointments at Ossip with our new eye doctor today.
- I had my FIRST annual appointment with our family doctor today.
- We went to the Chinese buffet for the FIRST time today for dinner. (It was just okay. I don't know why I try buffets because I never really like them.)
If I think of any others, I will post them. I am on-call today and just got called, so I better post this and RUN!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Today has pretty much been a lounge around day. I had some work to do and T.J. is still recovering from his cold, so we haven't done much of anything. Hopefully he will feel much better tomorrow!