Friday, March 6, 2009

Custom Blogging

So I figured out how to get more options for the look of my blog. Let me know what you think. I thought it was kind of hard to read, so I made the text bigger and bolded. Hopefully that will help!

Nothing new to report here. T.J. is working still. Once he gets home we are going to watch some TV and probably hit the sack. We are hoping to spend lots of time outside tomorrow. It is supposed to be in the 70s! We can't wait! We are planning on taking the dogs for a walk (then probably a bath!), playing some frisbee, maybe tennis too, hopefully hitting some golf balls, and hopefully vacuuming out the cars. We probably won't get all this squeezed in, but we definitely want to try to enjoy the warm weather before it cools off early next week. Have a good weekend everyone!!
Pin It!

No comments: