Sunday, March 1, 2009

Six Year Anniversary Weekend

We took some pictures before we went out to eat on Saturday. Six years has really flown by. We decided to have a really low key anniversary. No gifts or cards. We went to P.F. Changs for lunch and ended up eating out again at Panera for dinner. Nothing major.

Today is our actual anniversary. We played racquetball for 1.5 hours this morning, ate at McCallister's Deli, went to Wal-Mart, cleaned the house, and now I am going to work and T.J. is going to play a video game. Pretty easy going! I also wanted to add this photo. It wouldn't fit into the collage, but I thought it should go on here. T.J. always does this "UFC" pose, so we did it yesterday. I thought I did a pretty good serious face so I should put it on here too.
I'd like to see you try to top that serious face, Keriann! Good luck:)
Pin It!

1 comment:

me said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! We celebrated six years in August. My how time flies!!