Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wednesday, the Great Day of Firsts

So I didn't expect today to be the Great Day of Firsts, but it definitely turned out that way. Let me give you the rundown!
  • Today I went to my FIRST spinning class ever. It was a great workout. My butt is really paying for it, though. Those seats are not comfortable!
  • Today was the FIRST time I ever signed up for a gun license. Yep, that's right. T.J. and I had so much fun at the shooting range that we decided to get a g-u-n. Sometimes I get a little nervous about having one in the house, but I think it will be fine.
  • For lunch we tried Roscoe's Tacos in Avon for the FIRST time. (We aren't good about going to new places. What a wierd day!)
  • We had our FIRST eye doctor appointments at Ossip with our new eye doctor today.
  • I had my FIRST annual appointment with our family doctor today.
  • We went to the Chinese buffet for the FIRST time today for dinner. (It was just okay. I don't know why I try buffets because I never really like them.)

If I think of any others, I will post them. I am on-call today and just got called, so I better post this and RUN!

Pin It!

No comments: