Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dress Shopping

I have been on the hunt for a couple cute dresses. I am hoping to get one for Jill & Drew's wedding in Iowa and then one for Mike & Megan's wedding in Vegas. As some of you know, dress shopping for me ranks up there with swimming suit shopping! I pretty much despise it. I have such a hard time finding the right fit. Anyway, here are a couple that I am thinking about getting:
I usually don't do prints, but this one is kind of cute. I might get this for Jill's wedding.

Okay, these are some pretty small pictures. Click HERE if you want to see a normal picture. It is pretty short and not something I would normally wear, which is why I want it for Vegas:)

This weekend T.J. and I are going to an outlet mall in hopes of getting some new workout shoes, casual tennies, shorts, capris, dresses, and maybe a swimming suit. (I don't know if I want to ruin the shopping trip by trying on swimming suits!!) If I can't find anything there, I will probably order these and try them on. Wish me luck!

Pin It!

1 comment:

me said...

Cute dresses! You're like me, buying the short and sexy ones for a vacation where I know I won't run into any work colleagues! :)