Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fiesta, Part 5 & Outlet Mall Adventures

Friday night I went out for a girls night with Natasha and Regina. We decided to go to Abuelos. It was delicious and so fun to chat and hang out all night.

This morning T.J. and I decided to go to Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall in Edinburgh, Indiana. After maneuvering our way through some horrible construction/traffic on the interstate, we finally made it there. We shopped for, I'd say, four to five hours, which may be a record for T.J. He hates going shopping with me since I take so long looking and trying stuff on. He only likes to shop when we are buying for him. He didn't get too crabby or anything, though. We were both pretty beat when we were done. It is a lot of walking!!

We didn't end up getting too much. I got a pair of capris, T.J. got some new white sneakers, and we got a couple gifts. I had a whole list of stuff I was looking for, but just didn't find anything. I guess I'll just have to go next weekend:)

We rented a couple movies from the Red Box at Wal-Mart to watch tonight. If you haven't rented movies from that before, you should try! It is a really good deal. We got The Wrestler and The Spirit. I might not watch The Spirit. It looks too scary!
Pin It!

No comments: