Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Herky!

Today was Herky's sixth (42nd) birthday...and he spent it in his collar, a.k.a. the cone. :( His bump did get bigger, but has seemed to keep about the size it is now. I plan on calling the vet this next week to see how much it would cost to have it removed. We feel so bad that he has to wear the stupid cone all the time. He is getting used to it, however, and has been enjoying life like normal -- minus ear scratching and eye rubbing on his part. T.J. and I are trying to rub his ears and face anytime we sit with him because I know it is driving him crazy not being able to do it.
He also has adopted a new name, Mr. Cone, as opposed to Mr. Man, Herky-Jerky, Turd Face (only T.J. calls him this!), Mister, or Herkmeister. I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now:)
Pin It!

No comments: