Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

I figured I would fill everyone in on my checkup. I had my yearly exam about a month ago. After explaining to my doctor some symptoms I have and then the fact that I had two blighted ovums, he wanted to do some simple blood tests to see if I have PCOS. I spoke to the clinic yesterday and it turns out that I do not have it. My pap came back normal as did the results from the blood tests they ran.

Relieved? A little. I pretty much had convinced myself that I had it, though. I have some of the symptoms, but not all and not severely. Since we are not trying to get pregnant right now, I am not going to have them do anymore tests or anything else for right now. Hopefully when we are ready to start trying again, everything will work out the way its meant to.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Keriann said...

This is great news!!! I will def. hold off on the tests then :) Perhaps you're just a normal one! :)

PS - I'm ready for you to start trying again..whenever you feel the urge!! :)