Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yo Quiero? (pt. 1)

Friday night was the third night in a row for the "Mexican Tour." Regina, Natasha, and I have been making our rounds to our favorite Mexican restaurants. Tonight was going to a place called El Sol. It was in a not so great part of town, but the food was delicious. I also had my first margarita with Petrone Tequila in it! Yum-o!! They had a stuffed burro (donkey, ass, etc.) in the entry when you first walk in. We HAD to get some pics by it before we left!!
Regina liked its tail:)

Some random guy made her put on the sombrero and was telling her how to pose!

Natasha, Regina & I -- I wasn't planning on covering the donkey's head, but we definitely almost had him hidden in this picture.

This is a good one, buy my eyes are closed...
Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

No comments: