Thursday, May 14, 2009

As good as it gets for now.

Well, I've come this far with the blog. I got my "stuff" back, but now it's on the left side. I am sure I will get used to it eventually. For some reason it won't let me have it on the right like I used to. I think it has something to do with the HTML code, which I look at and have no clue whatsoever I am looking at! But I fixed it myself and am pretty proud of myself for that:)

We haven't been up to much this week. I have been out on a couple jobs, so today I am home working. T.J. is doing his usual work routine. This weekend we are going to try to start getting some of our stuff together for the Iowa/Vegas trip. We have a couple things to buy yet. I just don't want to forget anything or be freaking out last minute about anything.

In other news, for some reason I have decided that this is the year I run a marathon -- well, 2010, actually, but I have to train this year. I might have T.J. talked into doing it with me, and Keriann is all for it! We are thinking about doing the Walt Disney World Marathon in January. Training starts in the middle of June. Hopefully I can make it through this with no massive blisters on my feet!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Roger said...

Looking forward to next weekend!!!