Friday, May 29, 2009

Driving, driving, then babies:)

Well, we made it back to Iowa safely today. We had plans to stop by Sara & Mikes at 5:30 central time, so we left home around 11:30 eastern. It was a pretty quick drive. Once we got on the interstate, I put a movie on to watch on my laptop. We had to watch the last half of Almost Famous. Then after that we listed to the book, Skinny Bitch, on tape. It made the drive go so much faster! I am going to have to try some other books on tape. Here is a picture of the doggies sleeping in the back. Baxter was just resting on Herky:)

So our first stop was Mike and Sara's. I couldn't wait to meet Dane!! He is so big already! Here he is with his mama. The next picture is T.J. getting some practice in:)

Our next stop was Dad & Carmen's. I finally got to meet my new little brother, Dakota. He wasn't so sure of me at first, but he warmed up later:) I have a lot of learning to do when it comes to babies!!
He really looks a lot like Russell did when he was a baby!
Pin It!

1 comment:

me said...

Cute babies!

Winn and I are always getting audio books from the library for our drives to and from Iowa to visit my in-laws...it really does make the time go by faster!