Friday, May 22, 2009

It's official!!

We are going to Florida!! Okay. I am seriously on a vacation planning spree, but this is where it ends. Our trip is booked for January 5 through January 11. T.J., me, Keriann, Derrick, Mom, and Rhonda are all going. We are staying in a house with a private pool. I also signed up for the Walt Disney World MARATHON. Ahhh, that's a lot of running! I have always wanted to do it, so now is as good a time as any. Click HERE to see a map of the race.

Today is Miller Lite Carb Day at the Speedway. I am going out there with a couple of friends. We get to hang out for awhile and then see a concert. I think it's Three Doors Down. Should be a fun day! I hope the weather holds out and it doesn't rain on us. I will post some pictures later. When I looked up Carb Day online, I found this picture. That is some good work with the clippers, huh?!
Pin It!

No comments: