Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Ramblings

I am so sad that all my favorite shows are ending!! (Biggest Loser, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, The Office)

I am excited for So You Think You Can Dance to start! I love that show!!

I lost two pounds this week -- yippee!!

I am 30 pages away from being done editing a real whopper of a job. It is 250 pages of a boring insurance dispute.

I wish T.J. worked 8-5!

Ellen Degeneres has to be one of the funniest people EVER!

The month of May in Indianapolis is crazy!

In one week our good friends, Roger & Abby are coming to visit and go to the Indy 500. I can't wait to see them!

In two weeks we head for Iowa for a visit. We have a lot of people to see and things to do. Also lots of little people to meet: Dakota Parker, Dane Warnick, Walker Holmberg, and Baby Halverson (if she decides to give her mom a break and get here already)!

Our good friend, Jill, is getting married in Le Mars. So we are going to be cruising to western Iowa to Le Mars, the ice cream capitol of the world (Blue Bunny). For those of you who know me, that alone has got me pretty excited! If you go on the tour, you get to sample a bunch of ice cream:) PLUS the fact that I LOVE weddings and dancing at weddings. (p.s. they are having a live band. I haven't been to a wedding with a live band before. Should be extra fun!)

On Wednesday, June 3 we are heading to Las Vegas for another wedding and celebrating! Mike and Megan, some more good friends, are getting married on the 4th at Caesars Palace. Last time we went to Vegas, we didn't do it up right, so this time we are planning on having tons to fun with our other friends that are going!!

I really want to go to the Grand Canyon West on Friday. It is a couple hours drive from Vegas. You get to walk on a glass skywalk thing that hangs over the Grand Canyon.


T.J. and I are hopefully booking at trip to NYC this weekend. We haven't ever been and both really want to go!

We are also hopefully booking a trip in January with Mom, Rhonda, Keriann & Derrick to go to Orlando for a week. The Walt Disney World Marathon is on Sunday, January 10, which we are thinking about running:)

I wish I could go to the Elton John concert that is going to be in Indy on Tuesday. I love him and wish I could go!

I am really proud of Ben, T.J.'s brother. He is doing his first body building contest the same day as Jill's wedding. He has been so dedicated and worked really hard to get where he is. I know he'll do great!

For the time being, I have quit biting my fingernails. I had to cut them the other day because they were getting so long. This is a HUGE accomplishment for me. It is such a nervous habit!

I don't know if I could live without slippers and Pepsi!

Tonight is another girls night out with Natasha and Regina. We are heading to Champps for dinner and then to Crackers Comedy Club. Did I mention I have the best husband in the world? While I go out with the girls, T.J. is working until 8, then going to Wal-Mart to do the grocery shopping.

Natasha is going to let me borrow her Skinny Bitch book. I read one chapter out of it about dairy and found it to be quite enlightening. I am very interested to see what the author has to say about all the other junk I eat.

I want to try threading my face but am scared. For those of you who don't know what it is, they take a piece of thread or something and run it over your whole face and it pulls all the hairs out. Sounds painful, huh?
Pin It!

No comments: