Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Big Move

Sooooo, I had a job Friday in Bloomington that was supposed to be done at 4:00. Nope. It went until 6:15. I was also supposed to be in Noblesville for dinner at 6:30 to meet up with friends for dinner before the No Doubt concert. Considering that it would have taken me about 2 hours to get there, I knew I wasn't going to make it.
Then, about half way to Plainfield from Bloomington I got a flat tire. This is what was inside of my tire.
That ruined my 2,000 mile-old-tire that I just paid $120 for, so I had to buy another $120 tire. I hope this one makes it to the 60,000 that it is supposed to make it to!!
Saturday morning we got the truck and just had to move our big furniture. As you can see in the back ground, we had nice rainy weather. It really wasn't too bad, though. Probably better than being 100 degrees out.
T.J. getting the first mow job at our new house!
The dogs watching us put the grill together.

Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

No comments: