Thursday, July 9, 2009

Honest Scrap

Thanks to Jessica (Bormann Babies) for giving me the Honest Scrap award!

The rules:

* Post 10 honest things about the What More Can I Say Blog

* Tag the person who gave you the award

* Pass the award onto 5 favorite honest bloggers



Here goes:


1. T.J. and I have been married for six years as of March 1st. We started dating the summer before my sophomore year of high school, which is twelve years ago! I married my best friend. Although people can't believe how young we got married, it was the best day of my life!

2. We are "those" people when it comes to our dogs. We act like they are our kids -- well, because they are. We don't have kids yet, so this is the next best thing. They know us by mom and dad. When T.J. gets home, I tell them that DAD is home and they get so excited:)

3. I am training for a full marathon. The most I have ever ran was a half marathon, 13 miles, in 2007. My sister and I are going to run the Walt Disney World Marathon in January. So far, it has been going good for both of us. This week is a little bit of a struggle since we are moving, but hopefully I can get all my runs in.

4. That's right. We are moving again. This is a pretty simple move, just across town. We weren't sure if we were ready to buy a house yet, so we did the next best thing -- rent one! It has a fenced in back yard, 3 bedrooms, and a garage. It has so much more room! As most of you know, this is our yearly move, so it shouldn't be too big of a surprise. We are nomads.

5. Another reason for the move is my mom is shacking up with us now. As you can imagine, a two bedroom apartment was a little tight, so having a little more room will make everyone happy!

6. My latest hobby is road bike riding. I finally caved and bought a used road bike. Even with it being used, it cost a pretty penny. It is really fun and I look forward to riding more after the crazy month of July is over.

7. One week from today T.J. and I are heading to NYC. I can't wait!!! This has been on my list of places to visit forever, and I am so excited that we are finally going.

8. I wish I was a wizard. Flying anywhere you want to go on your broomstick, having a wand to do things for you, going to Hogwarts. Doesn't it sound great? :) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out next week and I can't wait!

9. After going to the New Kids On The Block concert, I am totally into their new CD. The greatest hits one isn't bad either. I never thought I would say this, but I have it in my car and listen to it all the time. I love it!

10. Last but not least, I love my job as a freelance court reporter. It is flexible, challenging, rewarding, and fulfilling. Hopefully I will be able to do this for many, many years to come!

I'd like to pass these awards on to these awesome bloggers:

Betsy Cradic's Weblog
The Great Adventure
The Keane Family
The Dew Family
The Hokenstad Family
Pin It!

1 comment:

me said...

I'm honored to receive the Honest Scrap Award--thanks! :) I'll try and come up with 10 random things (I'm never very good at doing that!)

ps - Now I'm tempted to go and buy the New Kids' CD!!