Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

Before I get started with the fun Wish List Wednesday, I wanted to fill you in on some dirty business with T.J.'s car. On Tuesday at 3:30 (T.J.'s lunchtime), he went to get in his car to, of course, come home for lunch. Only Old Blue decided today was the day he is giving up, throwing in the towel, and left T.J. stranded at work. I was home yesterday, so I was able to call Midas and get a tow truck to pick it up. Now we are just waiting this morning to hear what the damage will be. I just hope it's not too much!

We have known this day was coming. His car has had some minor issues the past year. We have always been able to handle it with a pretty quick fix, though. Hopefully we can get it back up and running with as little money as possible, run to the nearest dealer, and get that sucker traded off!!

Hold on just a minute, just got a call from Midas. It was just a dead battery!! Yay! So, $250 later, Old Blue should be up and running again. I am going to drop T.J. off at Midas before leaving for Evansville! Oh, I just hope that that is all that it needs and it will work good for another month or so while we figure out what we are going to do with our car situation.

Now onto the wish list. Because money doesn't grow on trees:
A vacation to Hawaii

Laser skin resurfacing for all the sun damage to my skin that I have.
A woman's saddle for my bike (whom I named Mr. Jones) instead of the manly one I have now.




I know I already did this one, but seriously, a new car would be nice!!

And a monthly massage appointment to get some R&R.


Pin It!

No comments: