Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend in Review

T.J. was off work early on Friday, so we decided to go car shopping. No, we didn't buy anything new yet. We aren't sure what we are going to do about that right now. We might just wait a few months and see how Old Blue holds up.
I got the dogs some fancy cookies from Three Dog Bakery. Here is Herky enjoying his watermelon cookie:)

Saturday T.J. had to work a half day, so I got some work done too. Then I vacuumed and cleaned out my car. We grilled out for dinner and were hoping to sit around the fire pit, which got ruined by the rain. So instead we sat inside reading -- me, The Pact; T.J., Harry Potter 6.

Today we took the dogs for a long walk on a nice shaded trail close to our house. T.J. mowed while I cleaned and vacuumed out his car. We have started packing for our Ohio camping trip this coming weekend. I sure hope we have good weather!!! I can't wait for Keriann & Derrick to get here!

Some highlights from Saturday include:

Mmmmmmm, A&E chip dip imported from Iowa;)

Sun tea made on a cloudy day.

Peaches and cream sweet corn, also imported from Iowa -- yum!

Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kyli and Ben said...

Oh my gosh, I loved The Pact! I couldn't put it down! Enjoy!