Friday, May 28, 2010

Doctor, Cooking & Cleaning

Today I had another doctor's appointment. It went well! The doctor said my numbers all looked good -- weight, baby's heart rate, and my blood pressure. It's always such a relief to hear the heart rate on the doppler! I have to do the glucose test at my next appointment, which is in about four weeks. Then after that appointment, I have to start going every two weeks.

The doctor asked about feeling kicks yet, and I said that I think I just started feeling them. She said that by my next appointment it should be more pronounced and have a pattern.

After I got home today, I cleaned the house and did some cooking/baking. I made brownies, chocolate chip cookies, cheese ball, and some pasta salads. I was exhausted at 4 and took a little nap. Then I got to work on a little sewing project that I have needed to do for a long time.

Mom and Scott should be here late tonight, then it's going to be a whirlwind weekend, I'm sure! I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend!!
Pin It!

No comments: