Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun Facts

  • You can really see my linea nigra. It is getting darker and darker. At first I thought it was just hair, but it's pretty noticeable. I was going to post a picture, but I am too self-conscious to do it! :)
  • I think I can feel the baby kick. I am still not 100 percent sure, but it feels like McBaby is getting a good kickboxing workout in!
  • My biggest craving right now? Lucky Charms. I have them every morning for breakfast and have thought about having them for dinner too a couple times but didn't. I am so not a big cereal eater, let alone the sugar cereal. But for now, it's oh so delicious.
  • My second biggest craving? Breakfast food. Eggs, bacon, toast. Usually I will eat this every now and then, but now it always sounds so good!
  • No stretch marks yet. I have been lathering up on the cocoa butter and hoping I can keep them away! So far so good.
  • This week I stopped taking the unisom and B6 at night before bed. It really helped me sleep, but I was always waking up on my back and decided that I should probably stop taking it. It's been a rough couple of nights, but last night was better than the night before, so hopefully it will just get better and better.
  • We ordered our crib this weekend!!!! We found one that we loved at Babies R Us a couple weeks ago, then when we went to order it Sunday, it was out of stock. Luckily, we found the same crib at Wal-Mart, so we were able to order it AND get a better deal!
  • Mom and Scott are coming out this weekend. (Roger and Abby were going to, but due to a not so happy baby on long car rides, they decided not to bring Ari this year.) Hopefully we can make some headway on the nursery -- painting it yellow and getting the window treatment things up!
  • I have my next doctor's appointment on Friday. I have one more in a month and then I start going every two weeks.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jade said...

I love all of your posts! You are so good at updating. I obviously am very bad at mine. Can't believe you will start going to the dr. every two weeks soon. Wow, time flies! Hope you are feeling great! You look so adorable w/ your lil belly!

The Bormann Family said...

I still have my line on my stomach. Not sure if it will ever go away, but it has faded quite a bit.