Tuesday, June 22, 2010

28 Years Young

That's right. Today is my birthday, and I am now 28 years young:) T.J. and I both have the day off, so we have been busy doing stuff around the house. This morning we went to the gym, then priced the garage sale stuff, ran to Wal-Mart to get poster board for the garage sale signs, then started messing with our new camera. This is what I got for my birthday:
We have been messing a little with it today, but don't have it totally figured out yet. I have a feeling I will be referring back to the directions for a while until I get used to it.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Happy Birthday, Kaylan!! Hope you are having a wonderful day....and staying cool!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday little mama!!

Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A day late, I know, but my excuse? No computer! Love your new camera! Hope you enjoy it. I still haven't figured out how to do everything on mine yet--I really need to get on that!

Jon and Jennifer said...

You are going to LOVE your new camera!!! Enjoy learning about it!!