Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eufora

On Monday I tried out Elements Salon here in Plainfield and fell in love! My stylist was great, the products were awesome, and it was five minutes from my house.
I have been going to the Aveda school on the north side of Indianapolis, which takes me 40-45 minutes to get there. Then I am there for a good four hours getting worked on. I love the color they use, though. It doesn't dry out my hair as bad. And I love the cheap price.
But I decided that with my doctor's appointments ramping up to being every other week -- soon to be every week -- and a baby on the way, I need to cut back on time wasters. So finding a salon in town is what I set out to do. I wanted to try Elements because they do massage and nails as well as hair, so it's a one-stop shop!
Now for the part I am most excited about. They use a couple of different brands of product that I hadn't heard of before. The one that my stylist used on me was called Eufora. It is organic and everything she used smelled so good! I seriously wanted to buy everything.
I started out by buying some shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner was AMAZING! It tingled and cooled my scalp. It was a little pricey, so I am just going to use it once or twice a week as a repairing treatment.

I just wanted to spread the word about something I really like and would recommend to my friends:)

Pin It!

No comments: