Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vintage T.J.

Mike and Julie brought some old pictures of T.J. out when they came this last weekend. Yesterday I made some copies at Sam's and got them put on a CD. I just thought I would share a few of my favorites. Some of the pictures have dates on the back, so we can kind of guess how old he is.
{1 or 2 years old}

{Christmas '81, Ben & T.J.}

{October '83, fourth birthday}
{June '84}
top: Brian McDonough, Ben
bottom: Joel Kahler, T.J., Jeremy Heaberlin
{October '85}
top: Ryan Travis, T.J., Nick Heaberlin
bottom: Mark Lee, Brian Dunblazer, ?, Jason Hand
{October '85, Sixth birthday}
Mark, T.J., Jill, Kim
{October '85 karate kid}
Mark & T.J.
{First or Second Grade}

Pin It!

3 comments:

Keriann said...

These are sooo cute and funny! I love seeing little T.J.!! :)

Barb said...

Heehee!! FINALLY we get to see the "little" TJ! Wonder if McBaby will have any of his traits... :)

Beth said...

Too funny!!!