Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Shower

Our baby shower was Saturday. It was awesome! I was so overwhelmed, it's hard for me to say how I feel. I was surrounded by so many close friends and family, some of whom I haven't seen in a really long time. The shower was full of laughter, stories, and catching up. Of course I wish I had more time to sit and talk to everyone, but I am so thankful for the time that I did have! Our little McBaby is so loved already, and I can't wait to bring him/her back to meet everyone after he/she is born. Thanks everyone for making the day so special!
Now for some pictures! My mom snapped a few (thank goodness!), but I wish I would have gotten a few more with everyone that was there. I really need to get on top of my photography game!
My good friends, Courtney and Kristy, recently had babies themselves. I have been patiently waiting to meet them, and I finally got the chance! Here are Nolan and Emily:

Here are some shots of the shower.
I think Keriann is announcing the first game -- Pin the Sperm on the Egg:)


Jill, Nicole, Jessi & Courtney
Me, Jessica, Kristy, Renae, Malena, Sara & Angie
My beautiful sister, Keriann. I really have to thank her for all her hard work putting the shower together. She did a lot of prepping, planning, etc. to make this such a wonderful shower for me. Thanks, Keriann!! Love you!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

What a nice shower! And a nice sister. :) LOVE the clever game!