Thursday, July 15, 2010

Top Ten Reasons I can't wait for Fall!

10. Cooler temps = sweatshirt & jeans weather!

9. Finding T.J. a new job with better hours

8. Lots of visitors after McBaby gets here

7. Celebrating T.J.'s birthday as a family of 3 (or 5, however you want to look at it)

6. New Fall TV shows

5. Football Season

4. Sweetcorn! And lots of it!!

3. Thanksgiving week in Iowa

2. Wide open windows and fresh air in the house


AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON (DRUM ROLL)


1. McBaby's Arrival!!!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

The Bormann Family said...

NO!!! You can't wish for summer to be over! I love fall too, but then I'm looking at about 9 straight months of crappy weather here. I am excited for Baby M to arrive.

Keriann said...

I can't wait for McBaby either!!! AND you know what else fall means?!? I'll let you ponder that one :)

Jill West said...

love it! football, cooler temps and mcbaby! what more could a person want!