Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's Happening at 30 Weeks

  • I have finally started feeling bigger and stronger movements from McBaby.

  • Sunday night McBaby put on a little kicking show, literally showing everyone those kicks in my tummy.

  • At the doctor's appointment today, McBaby's heartbeat was at 137 bpm. At my last appointment, it was in the 140s. Before that it's been in the 150s. What does it all mean? Boy? Girl?

  • Saturday night after getting up for my middle of the night bathroom break I felt McBaby having hiccups for the first time.

  • They're back...my cankles, that is. The long car ride really did a number on my feet and ankles. By the time we got home, my feet were numb/tingling, purple, and welted looking. I couldn't do much of any unpacking or anything because I had to put them up to hopefully relieve them. Today they are much better, but still a little swollen. My blood pressure is normal, so the doctor said it's probably just from the long car ride.

  • I really have been so overwhelmed by everyone's generosity at the baby showers. Thank you all so much!

  • We are accepting name ideas. If you've got 'em, we want to hear 'em!! The clock is ticking, and we are feeling the pressure to come up with some we really like.

  • My nesting instinct is going strong. The to-do list is growing, and I am hoping this weekend we can knock some things off the list.

  • I just finished the fifth book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, Dead as a Doornail. Only five books left to read/listen to in the series.

  • A week from today we go to our first childbirth class. It's a seven week class, and I am really looking forward to it!

  • I got some snuggle time in with Nolan Fuller.

So did T.J.

Pin It!

No comments: