Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Quick Review

Here are some highlights (or lowlights) from 2010

January:  Trip to Florida.  We're PREGNANT!  We had our first ultrasound.
February:  I had an ER visit -- yucky!
March:  T.J.'s Uncle Gordy passed away.  T.J. took his first flight to Iowa alone.  We made offer on house.
April:  Baxter choked on bone and had to go to doggy ER -- scary!  We moved into our new home!  I flew to Iowa alone.
May:  Gave the shed and nursery a makeover.  Got our big tree trimmed.
June:  Went to KC for a weekend with T.J., got cankles, had the glucose test, had garage sale.
July:  Took childbirth classes, my 10 year high school reunion, Iowa baby shower.
August:  Work baby shower.
September:  MILES arrives!  Goodbye sleeping.
October:  T.J. became a stay-at-home dad.  Celebrate Halloween with Mr. Miles for the first time.
November:  Miles makes his first road trip to Iowa over Thanksgiving.
December:  Welcomed our first niece, Quinn!  Enjoy Christmas at home with Miles.

Other various highlights: 
  • Many, many trips to Cincinnati to IKEA. 
  • Lots of visitors.  We can't tell you how much it means to us that you make the trek to Indiana to see us!!
  • Miles became the center of our universe!
You can see my goals for 2010 HERE.  I think I have been good about not procrastinating and I also read 27 books, so I reached that goal.  Otherwise, I think it's safe to say I will carry the rest over and try to work on them in 2011:)  I think for 2011 I am going to try to listen to 35 books. 

This has been the best year ever!  I am excited to see what 2011 brings!
Pin It!

No comments: