Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Party & Pillows

Saturday night was the Stewart Richardson work party.  It was at Fleming's  Steakhouse, and the dinner was wonderful!  This was our second night out without Miles.  The first time was when we were in Iowa visiting, we went and watched Harry Potter while my mom watched him.  Katie and her family watched Miles while we went out.  We had such a good time, and it was so nice knowing Miles was in good hands!

I only took a few pictures of the party because I discovered that my point and shoot camera is broken, so the batteries kept popping out.  But we got pics around the table.
 Keith & Natasha

 Jade & Chuck:

Now the pillow part of the post.  My good friend, Jill, her sister-in-law makes these cute pillows.  I loved the one she made for Jill & Drew when they got married:

Then while we were back visiting at Brett & Courtney's, I saw this cute little number:

So I knew Miles had to have one!  Also, I knew we were going over to our friends' house, Wade & Andrea, who had just has Devon.  So of course she needed one too!



I went with a car theme for Miles' pillow.  I love how it turned out and it will match his room perfectly:) 




Pin It!

1 comment:

Keriann said...

I love his pillow!!! It turned out soo good! :)