Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome Ellaquinn Ashley!

My niece, Ellaquinn Ashley, was born November 30, 2010.  She weighed in at a whopping 5 pounds 9 ounces and is 17 inches long.  I am so bummed that we just missed her birth.  If she would have decided to come just a few days sooner, we could have met her!  We are already looking forward to our next trip to Iowa when we will finally be able to see them all!



Last night we were able to skype with Mom, Dad & Baby and they all are doing great. 
So obviously I didn't take any of these pictures, but I hijacked them off of my family's facebook pages:)

Here she is on the ride home.  She is swimming in her preemie outfit!
 Proud parents!
 She is so bright eyed and very alert!
 Auntie Keriann getting some quality snuggle time in:)
 Grammy Barb is in heaven!
 Pops checking in on his little lady.
 She looks thrilled with bath time.

Pin It!

1 comment:

hiyaluv said...

aw what a sweetie pie;)
gina