Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Behind the Scenes of the Weekly Photo

I had some extra pictures that I thought I would share from our weekly photo shoot.

First off, we take tons of pictures.  Some weeks we take more than others.  It really depends on how much Miles moves, smiles, etc.  Here were a couple contenders for this weeks photo:


Here is what it looks like when we take the picture.  The whole family gets in on the action.  When the pictures are actually being taken, T.J. is usually up on a chair and I am trying to get Miles to smile.

And we usually finish it up with one or two close-ups.

Then I edit them in picnik, and voila, a weekly picture happens!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You have some of the cutest fabrics for your weekly photos! What will you do with it all when 52 weeks are over?