Monday, January 3, 2011

Pottery Day Update

I'm sure you are all thrilled that I am finally updating you with pictures of our finished pottery/glass projects we made.  What's that?  Don't know what I'm talking about?  You can go HERE to refresh your memory.  My lack of blogging is really catching up to me!  Another New Year's Resolution of mine is to blog more.  Remind me if I start slacking.

Anywho, here is the bowl that I made:

I added a lil something special inside.  A "Mc" for our last name:)

Here is the nightlight T.J. made for Miles' room.  It turned out so cute!

Here it is in Bears colors, naturally.

I really want to go back there and do a little something out of glass myself.  I am not such a good painter, so I don't know why I thought doing that would go over very well.
Pin It!

No comments: