Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's Tub Time!

Remember this chair from yesterday?  Well, we tried it out last night and it was a success.  Miles can't quite sit up on his own, so we have to make sure he doesn't lean forward too much.  It's like the Bumbo, though, so it makes it easier for him.  I like this chair so much better than the little tub, though, because he can play and enjoy it more.






Does this towel look familiar?  I won it on a blog giveaway a while ago.  But wouldn't you know it?  I can't find the post to link it to.  I really need to start doing the tagging of posts stuff:)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kyli and Ben said...

Looks like he's having fun! Brynna loves the bath too, and we have the Fill N Flow Spout http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3539963 which is another great addition to bath time!

Beth said...

He is so darling! My kids still use the frog bath toy holder-it is awesome!