Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Chicks & Bunnies AND Egg-A-Day

Yesterday we went to TSC where Uncle Derrick works and played with the baby chicks and bunnies.  They are too cute!




The egg below is another creation of mine.  A heart and polka dots:)


I have been meaning to post about this but keep forgetting.  Pinterest.  Have you heard of it?  It's fabulous!  I saw it a few times on some blogs, then finally requested to have an account.  It takes a week or two, then you can start pinning.  I pin things that I see on blogs or on Web sites that I want to make, love, or whatever.  I need to go through some of my old e-mails I have saved with links to projects or things that I liked.  If you want to follow me, you can click here and hopefully get to my page.  Happy pinning;)
Pin It!

No comments: