Sunday, April 17, 2011

Egg-A-Day FAIL

I can't believe I missed the Egg-A-Day feature yesterday!  In my defense, though, I worked all morning, then went wedding dress shopping with Keriann all afternoon yesterday.  When we got home we ate some Bazbeaux pizza and lounged on the couch looking for a cabin to rent this summer.  I was toast after all that dress shopping!  It was really fun to look but will be so hard to decide!  I'm so glad it is her and not me.  I am just along for the ride and hopefully some good advice:)

The next egg was a Keriann creation.  She did some beautiful designs with the wax crayon thing and a little double dye with orange and pink.
Here's a look at the back side too.
This egg is also a Keriann exclusive design.  It's a little hard to read in the picture, but it says "Keriann Rocks."
The back has some fancy dying techniques, as you can see.
Pin It!

No comments: