Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First Time in the Cart & Egg-A-Day

Monday Keriann and I ran to Babies R Us to get some diapers for Mr. Miles.  He is moving into a size 4 during the day, size 5 at night.  He has big huge diapers in the morning and pees out if he is in anything smaller than a 5.  Anyways, back to the shopping.  We put Miles in the cart sitting up for the first time.  He did so good and really liked looking around.  This is so much easier than carrying his carrier around.  He is so heavy in that thing!

Now it's time for egg-a-day.  I am sure that no one gives two hoots about what our Easter eggs look like (except maybe our moms:), but I thought I would share just for fun.

This rainbow egg was created by me.  Stay tuned for more eggs!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Our Crazy Filled Life said...

We've always had to use Huggies Overnight diapers for the boys, they are the best things ever! Andrew only wears a 4 normally but we put him in a 5 overnight diaper, Ev is in all 6's but I wish they made a 7 overnight!

Beth said...

I love your egg!

Glad to see the shopping cart cover back in action again! :)

Barb said...

Love the first egg in "the series"!
Can't wait for the next! Miles looks sooo big sitting in the cart- but where are his shoes, Mom?

The Bormann Family said...

Those are some big diapers, we just switched to 6!

So a while back we switched to Target brand from Cruisers, then I wasn't loving them as much, now I am back to Target during the day and pampers at night and that seems to do the trick for us.

Cute egg!